2/26/2014

Slantwise

There was a job offer on Proz.com and in the post there was a little sample text (partially):
"Be sure to use the projector properly in the specified position. The projector can project images upwards, downwards or slantwise in the direction vertical to a horizontal surface. When slantwise installing the projector downwards, make sure its bottom upturned."

Please correct me, if I am saying something stupid, but as far as I am capable to understand, an installation "vertical to a horizontal surface" can by definition not be "slantwise".
And, I tried hard, but cannot picture how the position of the machine is supposed to look like in: slantwise installing the projector downwards, make sure its bottom upturned."

Probably I simply lack imagination ...

No comments:

Post a Comment