5/01/2012

cheap translation?

A colleague has posted something on a mailing list I subscribe to.
Apparently I am not the only one addressing certain topics.
Since I consider my colleague's message very valuable, I take the liberty of reposting most of it here:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Colleagues,
Aren't you tired of people telling you:
"Now that there's Google Translation, your job must be easy"
"Why is your translation so expensive? Someone did the last 10 pages for 20€"
"My secretary is bilingual. She says you're wrong" etc... etc...

I thought we should spread the message to the general population, that translation is a job (amazing, isn't it?)
and that you get what you pay for.

Check it out here and let me know what you think:
http://www.officemagenta.net/shop-for-translators

Do you have ideas for new slogans I could use?
Cheers
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment