1/22/2013

My book

I just posted an announcement telling people of the publication of a book I have written.

Actually, I was asked to write this book by the company Ido no Nippon, where I usually buy my acupuncture stuff.

Presumably the book will become available in March or April and I have not yet written a summary in English, but I was somehow wondering, whether this might be interesting for people outside Japan.

Similarly, a number of my patients has asked me, to write a book about why I came to Japan and detail my path up to the present. (I came here 34 years ago, because I was possed by the fixed idea, that I want to learn Kyudo = Japanese archery.

To me, this was/is all the result of the natural course of events ... but other people consider the story to be "interesting", if not even "intriguing.

Would there maybe a publisher anywhere abroad interested in such a story?
It could shed some very strange light on the Japanese acupuncture scene ...

No comments:

Post a Comment